Taking a break from the Take me down the aisle series today to talk about something else. 🙂
My friend Noolz nominated me for the “Creative Bloggers award”. Now if you have been here for a while you will know that Noolz is one friend I am so fond of. She sings, she plays the guitar and she writes…I call her a superwoman because of the sheer “Samson-like strength” she possess. She wears many caps and wears them all gorgeously with finesse and class. She refers to herself as the ‘Black rose’ in identifying with her Enigmatic and mysterious self. She also refers to herself as a ‘Phoenix’ because in her words “I feel I have lived so many lives”. That is not all…she is also Blueheartz amongst a lot more names. So you see why I tell you she wears many caps? Want to know more about her? check Writeforsanitysake and come thank me later :-). It was Noolz who also nominated me for the Liebster Blog award and here we are again. Thank you Noolz.
There are rules to be met before I am awarded the Creative Writers blog.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
So here are the blogs I have nominated
- Suitcases and Lattes
- Confessions of an Average mum
- Ideas for Sustainability
- The Average South African
- A Frame around infinity
- Life after Abuse, a brighter tomorrow
- A Holistic Journey
FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
Well, I had given 11 random facts about me in an earlier post I made last month..if you missed it, you can check it here. So now trying to think of what can qualify as a random fact about me which I have not mentioned already. Well here we go!
- I love chatting with friends. Now I don’t mean your average talking buddy. I can’t stop talking once I have started and most times have to be stopped.
- I have a weird 6th sense. I know what my friends and family are going through even when I am thousands of miles away.
- I have 2 nieces aged one year and 2months+
- I have 5 siblings. 3 boys and 2 girls.
- I still dream of making a career in the entertainment industry.
Yeah, that’s it friends, hope you enjoyed this post? It was not so easy writing especially the 5 facts about me. Guess cos it made me thing some more and reveal details about me which I feel makes me vulnerable and that makes me uncomfortable but I am glad I did. Thanks again to Noolz who nominated me. Have a great evening and hang around for my next post on the Walk me down the aisle series…you don’t want to miss it! 😉